Monday, September 24, 2007

i'm a monster.rawrrrrrrrr!

I've join the lame kingdom.i wanted to be the princess so I'm waiming's daughter,dear grandchild to my beloved popo and gong gong which is bonli!nickname for all the married couples.so i went studying with sookie,aileena,xueli,yuanming,and william..so much for studying la.we were practically cracking up each other with our lame kingdom family tree.so now I'm a monster.WHY?cause i was produced by dog genes and human genes.so now I'm half dog and human.the dog genes which come from william and human genes from sookie.it all begins like this.i was the normal princess i wanted til william say he cucuk the king's ass.so yuanming 'chamber' was empty and william filled it up with his genes..then yuanming and sookie produced me.so now I'm a monster,william is a dog and yuanming is a machine.OH we've came out with a pet family tree too.so I'm a doggie,william dog and aileena is a cat. =D we snug mcdonald's into burgerking!woohoo hero..well overall today was a blast!shall do it again!i know is a boring post..when the blogger is bored they come out with boring post and lame ones.sorry =x

No comments: