Tuesday, September 18, 2007

exam fever

oh yes,exam fever indeed.I was wrong,our exam will last for 3 whole weeks.smart la..brain juice is using up fast.thank god no exam for me tomorrow..chinese and islam paper.I get to chill and take my own sweet time to buckle up on my econs paper.I really want that A.another week to paradise land.bare with this cassie!okay shall fill you up a lil.

LAST LAST WEEK:
i can't recall what i did on monday.
tuesday was a blast.camwhored a whole lot.when to taipan to check out clothes with dee after her tuition.chee hui came too.went to some mamak to have a super duper late lunch.found out dee's mum and my mum was friends since my mum was 18.

wednesday jin came over and we hung out at the park.

the girls and I skipped school on thursday.we went seng heong and chill out and play chor dai di.last min relaxing before entering ze 'battle field'

sookiee,meimei,xuelily,dee while moi and aileena was busy snapping pics.camerawomens!

friday we plan to skip school again but failed.when to school and walked meimei to put her stuff at andrew's without any intention to skip school at all!reached at andrew's and we decided to stay cause our bum bums are too lazy to drag back all the way to school.called up xuelily,dee,sookie,aileena.super last min skipping school plan turns out okay.aileena wasn't up for it cause she has important subjects and will join us later on while sookie sleep her head off cause she was lack of sleep.

saturday was plain boring cause i cant recall a single thing i've done.so it must be a boring day!

sunday was my brother quincy kiu wang chern 12th birthday!we played lotsa games and the kids loves it.so am i!my kiddy memories are coming back..i feel like a kiddy now.we get to play water balloons too!fun fun fun!

colourful!!

happy birthday brother :) ilu even if i hardly/dint say it infront of you.

off to bed now peeps.do miss me aite.loves!

No comments: