Saturday, September 8, 2007

camwhoring;best medicine.

I've been skipping school lately.to where?malls,yumcha session,sleeping,shopping and whatever you can think of when you skip school :) finals is next week,i know nuts about it.brain cells is totally damaged by disgusting images.don't want to think about it.all thanks to?KHAN XUELI.my baby boy.(yes,she's my ahemmm)shall fill you in with the places and events i went to.and all the syok sendiri pictures :Dlancel fashion show.i took loads of picture of the models.they even stop to let me take a good picture of them. thin skinny stick models.mum say I'm too fat to blend in among the skinny ones.*dreams crushed*one of our yumcha session.after tuition.

loving ze dress.
brothers can be a useful tool at times.kiddy me.look alike?my brother.doing what we do best best in school.
y.e.p had a trip.only selected peeps,and I'm one of em.lucky aileena got herself a pass to go on the trip with us.the bus took forever to come.and guess what?we (smksu peeps) were the noisiest among all.and our bus was the latest to arrive.during lunch time we went crazy for laughing for no reason.we just stared at each other and started laughing out loud.like REAL loud.gonna miss y.e.p SO MUCH ...the trips,the productions,the crazy members,EVERYTHING!*sigh*during the speech
they gave us goodie bags,inside the goodie bag there were colour pencils..go figure this pic out.made friends there
then it was leo installation day.went over to voon's to get ready..
our clothes wasn't semi formal like at all!and my underwear was visible!lpc's ; lou po chai'stotal candid!okay..a decent one.
happy 6B peepsdamn insulting wei.. blings.


guess who?sexy darren.HAHAHAHAHA!

outing with andrea wu huey shyen.

nerdymon;bimbomon.(inside joke)dee gave me blue roses.edited.it look so scaryy.

skip school and went to sunway pyramid with daddy.bump into sookie and mei mei.hung out together while daddy went meeting with his customer.credits to sookie


i shall continue the rest in the following post.oh before i forget to say this, khan xueli is my dear 'price'=prince..is okay if you don't understand.is a inside joke.such 'aduts'=adults la we..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

Miss Khan said...

=D.Love you my PRICESS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!MWAHS!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.