Thursday, March 8, 2007

OHSOINLOVE! <3

my march exam has FINALLY ended.i'm so happppy.so after my exam (me,shoushou,kam,yimei,andrew,diwei,azrul and the whole weinian gang)went down for lunch at seng heong at ss14.called arthurtehteongjin but he was studying so screw it.so (me,chee hui,azrul and diwei) walked up to sch.i was too tired to walk all the way up to the main gate so i was tempted to try and climb over my school walls.i MANAGED to okay! but i was stuck(i was actually half way hanging there,laughing my ass off while screaming.is damn tiring okay! >=( ) so diwei gotta boost me up by pushing my legs over the wall and i fell the other side and got myself a nice scratch on my left leg :( yeah so we settled down started talking fooling around and all and something embarrassing happened to leongdiwei.i shall not spill the dirt coz im a good friend.after that mum came over to sch and fetch me.i then followed her to her salon and waited for her to finish washing her hair.then i have a sudden crave for cendol & rojak. so mum is being nice and all and she drive to the usj4 selling rojak car/van thingy and buy for me.went home and i fell asleep straight away coz i didn't want to fall asleep during my addmaths tuition later on.after add maths tuition i went over to my baby cousin hse and lepak there for awhile since i haven't seen him in awhile and I'm missing him so much :( so yeah he was actually asleep but i woke him up *feeling guilty* so played him with and fool around as always.suddenly he take this remote and threw it on the floor so my aunt got mad and hit him on his both hands.i feel the pain coz my baby cousin is crying for pity so i went over and hugged him and carry him while telling how MUCH i love him and all.finally he chilled down so i asked him to say sorry to his mum and he gave a kiss on her cheek. *OHSOCUTE* my mum then say we have to go home.he cried so loudly and say NO! while pointing at my direction saying i want che che.i was so touched okayy!i was kinda tearing abit then my mum said you have your che che here but he said NO!i want this che che while pointing at me again! so i went over and try to chill him down again and i took him to his sleeping place and asked him to sleep coz he must be cranky after waking up from his sleep because this che che of his (me) woke him up.so i told him go to sleep I'll come in the morning to play football with you.after that we'll paint a picture and stuff,and i said if you dont sleep now i wont wake you up to play footie with me.i then asked him to close his eyes.he tries so hard to sleep but he can't.he ended up staring at me.so yeah ended he didn't sleep he was just staring away.i had to go home that time,so he said bye,sweet dreams and he gave me a flying kiss. *meltsssss* so yeah he's my favourite cousin among all.see how he treats me?so yeah no matter how naughty or whatsoever he is i'll still love him :) OHSOINLOVE with my baby cousin. <33333

baby cousin. <3

too tired to blog.=) enjoy the post la..byeeeeee peeps.lots of X's and O's
<3

No comments: