Sunday, March 25, 2007

guess? crave

so today i skip my school merentas desa cause i CAN'T run.so might as well just go 1u shop right? lol so i had freaking 15 hours of sleep and i finally woke up at 11.59am HA!called my mum up and here goes our conversation
mum Cass

*calling mum* hi
hi
where are you now?
oh! I'm already at 1u with your dad.
WTH! *$^$((#^$^#^&$*#
i woke you up but you said you were too tired and wanted to sleep.
*thinking deeply and talking to myself*since when?i had 15 freaking hours of sleep.if you DID wake me up i confirm wake up d.like come on since when i ever turn down a shopping trip?
HA! no la just joking I'm out buying food for you laaaaah!!
AH! she really fooled me!hmph that bitch damn mean.cause she said she would bring me to 1u to buy guess stuff ;) so after i ate we went to 1u.the top i wanted in guess was sold out.AHHH! disappointment.i saw a few bags i wanted soooooo badly but my mum said no.such luck for me.so walked around for awhile went to the few shops i love and i got myself a dress and a pair of heels for seafield i.u. went back i got myself ready for volleyball practice.reach school and saw people from other schools turns out we're having friendly match!SO yeah wasted my day should have chilled at 1u.at least i can admire my guess bag til my mum feel pity for me and buy it!i mean!i know ;D gah!i've got nothing to say already i suck at blogging should i stop? :S hmmmm?okayyy pictures!! i love picture time ;D
IF i ever see you having that bag im'ma haunt you down and kill you! volleyball friendly match. ;3 may may and cassie darrenseowliken.we gengster! >=( cutie pie. <3
i shall stop now.is more than enough with the pics.i bet you are all bored of em. ;D
xoxo many many loves. <3

2 comments:

Tiffany Leong said...

Guess rocks! woho.

;)

where dya get ur dress from girl? the one ur wearing to Seafield's I.U. night. hee.

can't wait to see ya! we shall camwhore together. MUAHAHAHA.

XO

Anonymous said...

i know! :)
ermm i got my dress from forever21.hehe where did you get yours from? yes yes.we shall camwhore all night! =D woohooo! so cant wait.