Saturday, March 3, 2007

give it to ME.

that song have been conquering my brain the wholeeeeee time.all thanks to KWOK SI-ONN. well is nice too!go hear it. :) then we'll all sing altogether.woooo!


arthurtehteongjin is the sweetest guy! ah.why so?you shall know later on ;D
i've been going out TOO often and my parents dislike it.so as a good daughter like mua i've ground myself to stay at home and S-T-U-D-Y! i know is ohsoimpossible but i did.YAY ME! i hate my brother.hmph! he have all the rich friends and i dont.and he's wayyy more happening than me okay! almost every week he have parties to attend to and me?rotting at home!is soooo unfair.oh oh!i finally went to gym today with the wu's.gossip as usual HA!and we got rm300 to spend coz of some promotion thingy yada yada yada too lazy to blog abt it.LOL and today is my first day of my mod maths tuition with aileena and billy.turns out great the lesson was okayy and i understand every single thing.exams is coming like real soon (next tuesday) and i'm so not ready for it ='( i'm so gonna screw everything.help?anyone?but let's stick to the positive side is only 3 days.so after that partyNONstop ya? ;D woooo!i hate blogging :( i always have nothing to say and my posts sucks.screw it! well i enjoy posting pics tho.yay fill my entries with lots and lots of pics!so here comes the pics. =DDDD!
the colourful pastries that arthurtehteongjin bought.
smiley :)
noitcelfer-reflection
credits to winnie ;)
curves. >=D
lala-ness v^^v
SPEAK no evil,SEE no evil,HEAR no evil.
my twin<3henna attack!

ohsocute <333333!!

well i guess that's all for now.bye. XOXO! <3

No comments: