Wednesday, December 16, 2009

i found.

i finally found someone who treats me like how i want to be treated
i finally found someone to share my happiness and sadness
i finally found someone that i trust fully
i finally found someone i truly love
i finally found someone who says I'm gorgeous rather than hot
i finally found someone to go through the darkest night with me
i finally found someone who would stay up all night taking care of me when I'm at my worst
i finally found someone who sweep me off my feet
i finally found someone who loves me for who i am
i finally found someone that cares deeply for me even if i don't at times
i finally found someone who would be there regardless anything
i finally found someone who say the sweetest thing and mean it with
i finally found someone who doesn't pretend to me someone he's not
i finally found out that I'm delusional.

No comments: