Monday, December 7, 2009

birthday updates. (super belated)

happy 18th birthday to ya'll. finally legal and all grown up.hope you all had a great year. :) lovesandy.
he is always absent in classes but when we do have problems he is always there to lend you his ears to hear about your rants. thanks :)
phoebe
thanks for always being there for me babe.owe you way too much and i really cant put words to describe how great you are. sayang
brian.
the grumpy one. but he is a nice friend. he tells you those problems straight to your face and never backstabs. truly a great friend.
yung aka mashimaro
he was super shy when i 1st met him.but now he grew to be more comfortable around strangers.he doesnt pick sides and always have his rational mindset. thats what set him and the rest apart. a fence sitter.thanks for cheering me up whenever im down and to put up with all my bitchy side. bestie :D

ron low aka my hou pak dong
thanks for listening to all my rants and being there whenever i needed you. thanks for being my crying shoulder when im at my worst.giving me advise and what not.putting up with all my childish act and bitchy attitude.no matter what happens in the future, just wanted you to know you'll always be my hou pak dong and nothing will ever change.am grateful to have you as my friend.i really dont know how to thank you but just know that i am really blessed :D loves you.