Friday, October 12, 2007

happy me :)

guess who drop by swensen's today?sookie,mabel,and yvonne..they came just to visit me and of course to eat lo!you don't know how happy!i was to see them walking in to swensen's ..ah aren't they such darling's?something funny happened when 1 of my co-workers saw sookie..he said she was H-O-T hot!so i went over to tell sookie..and take a wild guess what did she replied to it?she lag for awhile and replied back oh!so where's my free ice cream? ;) how cute of her!i went back to my co-worker and tell him what she said and immediately he said single scoop ice cream?so i said yes and asked her what flavour she wanted?she choose chocolate peanut buttercup..is a good thing if you're born sesy okay!like sookie!that's why she's in the sesy crew..they took picture of me when i was busy taking their orders..cis!i look like a walking orange okay!wanna see?i show you!but tell me I'm h-o-t too.. :D

eh damn the ugly and geeky wei.so totally the other side of me man!nvm after i get my kaching's so long to geeky cass and welcome back to FAB cass.eh it rhymes le!can be a rapper ! don't laugh! :D

loves;

geeky cass.

No comments: