Sunday, October 14, 2007

happy hari raya!to all malay's and malaysian!

went to some dato's house to feast Malay delicacy with them since they called us to join along.brought andrea along cause she was sleeping over in my house the day before.we were such pigs our sleepover after so long and we just slept through the night!suppose to wake up at 9a.m but heck we woke up at 11a.m cause my mom woke us up.sheesh!was uber sleepy and i didn't wanted to get out of my bed yet :( okay!time for pics..sien of blogging already!

is a must to camwhore before sleep ;)

it was picture perfect until that dot on my forehead suddenly appear in my phone >=( oh well hot Indian wannabe ey?

1/2 awakein the car.isn't she pretty? :)the pretty basket that caught our eyes.

peacock feather.we're such angels..iknow!annoying yet cute.i was bending down. ahemahem* was being an angel not letting him look short.

No comments: