Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lost.

SEOW!!!!

I hate you for leaving me online yesterday saying "i'll cheer you up next time k". WTF. By the time your next time comes i'd prolly be okay by then or maybe you'd even forget the fact that i WAS down. Ugh, speaking of FRIENDS.

So anyway, life has been okay. Have been thinking alot lately & i mean aloooot. Of all times why now? Hahaha don't think any of you would get what i mean but just felt like typing that out so ya. :) Pmr's in a month or so & no doubt, I'M NOT READY, at all.

Have been trying to study these few days but some things just can't stop running through my head. It sucks when things like this happen especially when trials are around the corner, agree? Hah you better. :)

We sat for our moral paper today. ALL SUBJECTIVE. I only knew about that in school just now. Pfft. My peti (sharon) was blur enough that she didn't even know about the test. I mean, even I who has been skipping school for the past three days knew. Oh well, gotta admit she's BLUR. Oh & btw, peti means husband in tamil. :)
You see, the both of us got married around three weeks ago & no one wants to be the husband so we have been MEASURING & doing a survey to prove that I *coughs* am so much more like the biwi (wife) in everyway. ;D

Had a talk with tpn today. It was hilarious, i must say. Matthew & ryan who were there when we were talking laughed till their faces went all red. Haha so cute. :P

I actually feel like typing out our whole conversation here but come to think of it, i shall save it to myself. :)

Ohh we (Q,seow,kwok, & i) might be going out this sunday, finally! I remember the last time we went out together was during the december holidays? Some people couldn't even make it for my birthday on the 29th after getting their not-so-promising pmr results which came out on the 28th. ><

o.o I think i have not been blabbing so much for a long time. Heh. & i think i need to talk to someone so badly right now though i don't feel like opening my mouth. Okay does that even make sense? In a way, yes. :D

I also think i need to go on a shopping therapy. No, i KNOW i have to. :) I indeed know very well that i need new clothes, shoes, accessories etc. Most importantly, i need $$$.
& i've been convincing myself to study study study & studyyy as trials are around the corner but it sadly is not working. :(:( I'm starting to think if what dad said was true that my comp & handphone is distracting my studies. Hahah i'm so in need of self determination yo. Help, anyone? :)

Okay i'm going off now & I AM SO GONNA STUDY MY ASS OF TONIGHT i tell you. That's IF the tv/comp/handphone/FOOD does not keep me occupied, which i really hope each & any of them wouldn't. Nono, they WON'T. :)

Xoxo.

No comments: