Sunday, August 12, 2007

last week. :)

so last weekend was filled with fun FUN FUN!.sat was prefect installation.it was superb!(obviously la,me and friends go there buat kecoh)we were invited as guest.we rep y.e.p yo! ;) and for those poor schools which doesn't have the ye program..yep stands for YOUTH ENTERPRISE PROGRAM! as you know my sesy mr.kwok was kp for our school.so whenever he was out for speech,official install as a kp (ketua pengawas),leading those junior bod out or whatsoever,we as his bestie cheered for him.must be his proudest moment ever la wei!we went there just for him okay!sion better appreciate it! :D too bad i dint stay for the fun part.they had this balloon stage for WAR wei.UNFAIR LAAAAA!how can you people have fun without me?like hello.dint stay cause err my parents brought us for buffet.*heee =D*after buffet,guess what i did?SHOPPING LA!if you don't know the answer you may kindly bang your head against the wall.thank you.when over to isetan to check out the heels my mum wanted to buy sooo badly.she was suppose to buy it when we were shopping at 1u guess outlet.but something real foolish happen.the salesmen went it to check the size for my mum and he came out telling us apparently there is only 1 side of the shoe.like WTF?1 side?how can it be?takkan people want to steal 1 side of the shoe?or maybe shoe can fly? and i was damn happy!finally my mum wants a guess shoe.serious damn potong wei.and i loved that shoe so much.CB let me know you stole the other side of the shoe im'ma CHOP you.walk out feeling total miserable and went to meet up with my dad in starhill.mum went in to lancel to check out the bags there.fell in love with one of the bag and went running along to my dad.end up my dad bought it for her.my dad offered to buy me some ugly looking purse/bag..which i OBVIOUSLY declined it.so i told him you can buy me guess bag it only cost like max rm500?while the lancel purse/bag cost like rm1000~2000.he said NO.wth?im trying to save him at least thousand bucks here and he said NO to me?damn the mengeramkan lo!after that,we went over to lv.im so totally in love with it but im not falling for the price. =/ mum says she's eye-ing on lv bags.hehe brain washing time.i shall ask her to get something which i like.WAHAHA!damn lz wanna layan this post d man.im'ma show you pics la.














THE KECOH-EST!kindly intro you to..CASSIEASSIE,FAYEFAYE the dah-ling che,ai ni ma ~aileena.
she tapao-ed tan thien shaun in shuffling.SALUTE!
failed to be a girl.
this is what you get when you rep YEP.preetty aint it?
orang sesat. :)
super random shot.
at night.baby stephen with his family came over.stephen is my darling cousin.he's the cutest!i shall prove to you.you'll fall for him the second you see him.

frustrated.ANGRY!
FATT HAO LOOK.
bash you up.
foolish.

best camwhore partner laa.future model.his future gf's shall pass by me first before getting him.please take note..HE IS MINE!so as HIM.you know who you are. ;)

i shall talk about how i spend my sunday with sesy sim.anya leatrix sim jing yi.til then.

XO,

cassieassie.

No comments: