Friday, February 23, 2007

non-stop partying

I'm just having too much fun during this cny.parties here and there hanging out with friends or going to biggggg houses.woah not wasting any of my time during this CNY. *YAY*

Friday:

-benley,teongjin,Bianca came over to my hse for so called visiting la k.
-we went out for a drink at kopitiam but bianca just
HAD to meet his cousin there.
-we then changed to Starbucks.
*fyi i belanjar them all okayy!* (and benley owes me a Japanese buffet cost rm100 k?)

-went over to aubenley's hse to get ang pau! *it was damnnn pai seh okayy coz we stayed there for like 10 mins?* sooo sry
-i then went home and dress up nicely to my mom's boss house for a party/gathering.

-i was damn HAPPY for some reasons la. (better not tell out later you peoples start thinking I'm perasan UGH!)
-we played cards there and i met a few new friends ;) *i won like rm14 oh-so-proud of myself* whaaaaaat i bet 50 cents la k let me syiok sendiri abit can anot?

-they had fireworks there too! and if you did noticed my previous post i DID MENTIONED THAT I LOVE FIREWORKS!
-oh! and after i came home teong jin came over for a Lil chit-chat
-overall i did enjoyed my day.thx to everyone.lovessss <3

--------------------------------------
saturday:
-went over to huiling's hse for her open hse.
-gambled abit but we(bianca,me)lose all our money :(
-went over to PYRAMID
-camwhored ALOT! *bianca voon jia yik! our camwhoring skills is improving wayyyy better than i've expected!YAY us. ;DD
well anyway i'm too lz to continue so here come the pics!YOU BETTER ENJOY IT! grr >=(
Winnie;aileena;Cass
yay!you FINALLY have pimples!!
HOT! Cass,Bianca
that's seow who waited for us for like 2 hours. :( *we're really sorry!
Cass<<<<>>>>>Bianca
I'm the one with the black skirt,and Bianca is in the pink one.
weROCKyourSOCKS. ;) pretty-IN-pink. =3
-fyi im so hating my comp right now like fuckingangry!some of my pics just went missing for no good reason k and i hate that!screw it!it happened twice already FUCK!

well that's all for now sesybabes.love ya XOXO! <3333

5 comments:

sesy said...

sesy voon

Tiffany Leong said...

cass I think I have the same Topshop black skirt with ya.

XDD

hot picss. psssst.

Anonymous said...

:O really aaaa twins ;D! means our taste is the same.wootss

Tiffany Leong said...

SO TRUE.

nyaha :D

keep the entries coming.

Anonymous said...

I dunno who all u girls are in the picture but u all look hot and sexy.