Thursday, February 15, 2007

BabyI'mYours.

Feb14:valentine's day

school was filled with L-O-V-E .as we walk pass each sides there were lovers everywhere exchanging gifts.the bell then rang and we all went back to our classes.after we settled down in our places,groups of people for different societies came class to class to distribute gifts.while me and dee was folding hearts for our friends and for our dear friend billy lim seng ling to help him 'kau lui.'blablabla~after sch i stayed back for yep meeting and surprisingly it ends at 2.30 which is SUPER DUPER EARLY .so i called tj up to ask where's he,but he was too much of a pig he put his phone on silence and he called back 1 hour later.he then pick me and aileena from sch.after sending aileena back home i went oer to his hse coz he said he had something to give me.i had no clue nor idea of whats he giving so i just stop guessing for a moment.i then walked in to his sister room i found a BIG TEDDY BEAR sitting on the bed.i then faster turn my back and walked away but as i was walking towards the door tj hold my hand and pull me into his sister room and he gave me the bear with a heart shaped box with cookies in it.i was so shocked coz never in my life anyone had given me a BIG TEDDY. anyway skiiipp that part after that, you don't wanna know ;) so yeah i did enjoy my valentine that's all you have to know laa. <3

No comments: