Tuesday, January 19, 2010

hair.

last weekend andrea and ivy decided to meet up as we haven't been meeting up since a very long time. eat,chill and came back to my house. andrea was playing with my hair and she noticed that my split ends are really bad therefore she suggested a haircut. to me, my hair is like my everything,literally. they both suggested i should change my hair style but i couldn't bare to cut it short. LOOK AT THE LENGTH! breaks my heart to see it all chop off. *cries*i then suggest whether was it a good idea to cut fringe,rather bangs. it dint turn out quite well. FML. the ugliest hairstyle ever. both ivy and andrea had a good laugh for about 5 mins.lala and ugly. OMG. *faints*
so we went over to the saloon and i still insist on bangs. asked the hairstylist whether bangs suits me. to end my misery, he said no. sighs, so got my ends cut off and layered it and cut my fringe shorter. yeap, thats about it. what a big change. wooooo! *sarcasm* *roll eyes*
there you go the end result. i love the curls though. :Duseless post i know. just needed to type something. oh well. toodles. :)

No comments: