Sunday, June 21, 2009

miracle

boredom level has reached it's max already..that's why I've been blogging like so often! just so you know I've been camwhoring extra lot recently.so this post will be filled with pictures of me me me! so if you're bored please don't continue this post.is a waste of your time anyway. =)

this is what i call champion driver laaa.people smoke,make calls,text while driving..while i camwhore away.damn layan camera okay!
aileena chong p-- s---
syiok sendiri MAX. *hide face*
i have bubbles eyes. 0_0 bubbles from powerpuff girls. LMAO

thinking of you...
bikini hunting.
on a totally random note..this lil girl is super fashionable okay!
badminton session with yung,king and jing yi.10 to 1230 am.we are damn happening
too cute! i lub many many!
seriously gotta stop layan-ing the camera man! fail driver tsk..
parliament trip.
backbones.
I'll be seeing aileena everyday for swimming session. see we ARE living a freaking healthy life.

xoxo!

No comments: