Tuesday, February 3, 2009

half way there...to nowhere

have been away long enough so i stop by here and update this old rusty blog..okay so Happy Chinese New Year everyone!i know is so way overdue but as you know I'm a very lazy person.and the fact that no one is here viewing this blog so why not abandon it?muahahaha!anyway i noticed i dint post up any pangkor or our prom or any recent pics..will catch up with that later..in the meantime guess what I'm freaking interested in like right now?i want to try out bling-ing my own phone!i have thought of being a bling artist..just bling-ing stuff away but i guess is not a very stable job..and as of this moment still cracking my head what i really love to do!i wrote down my dreams and to my horror i find myself loving everything and i just cant stick to 1 job.mann this sucks!what if i don't come out a successful person?my dreams of becoming a rich bitch with a big collection of pretty clothes,shoes,bags,jewelry..and big houses near a beach,staying on the upper east side..god dammit everything will be ruin! :( okay anyway back to blings anyone know where to buy those blings?please tell me..
pictures!
camwhore pics:(just had to!)

No comments: