Wednesday, December 3, 2008

school is finally done.

looking back at my school pics files..and I'm feeling all gloomy.i miss my high school life already! i know leaving high school crying part is wayyy behind but i dint get to blog about it fully!so ..yeahhh. :( i miss my friends,i miss my teachers,i miss fun tuition time with my mates,i miss camping/spamming for each favourite subjects i love from morning til night for spm,to gossip early morning,to just hang around in our favourite spot in school which is the stairs,to model for our school,to have bball training,to have vball training,to have silly dancing time when we're still cheerleaders.ahhh screw that at least I'm freaking done with spm man!ROARRRRRRRRmr.vain pot.
my girls...
our eye bags..KAU MAN!
burning midnight oil.i got bored then.so CAMWHORE BABY!
shaun passion pose.mmmm yeahh.
well people move on and yes i miss high school.how i wish to trade everything back to go back to my high school life again.magic anyone?

No comments: