Thursday, January 17, 2008

wassap!

wassap!LOL i'm back!i know what a lame start off who cares.this blog is dead anyway.woohoo!i'm feeling all hyper,bitchy,twisted,bubbly ahh blame it all on bring it on.okay moving on..life is nothing but fabulous that is why i couldn't even find a single minute to blog.well okay i admit blogging is so not my thing man.sheesh leave it already.anyway..i shall let my pics do the talking aite aite?okay moving on..
endless dates with the girls.can you spell..S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G?











yimemo's
sweet 16.




mummy's birthday!

my trip to hong kong.





art gallery.





y.e.p award winning ceremony.won best product.



sleepover with the cass-and-drea cooking and baking.







5 days celebration for me birthday.happy cass :)





my first cuppacakes!




had a long day..i need my beauty sleep now darlings.will continue another time.i hope 0_0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cass cass!! update ur blog laa!
aio,don't so lazy la ;P

*princessjazz* said...

lol...hello..hey..i link u d..so link me too yeah..babejazz.blogspot.com..thx thx...