Sunday, January 14, 2007

fire works put a smile on my face :)

form 4 life is just hectic.homework's pile up like mountains.gotta stress about our form 5 big examination (SPM). i soo don't want to screw my SPM since I've already did it to my PMR :( well MOST of the student think f4 is gonna be a honey moon year for us but behind all that you all really don't know how stress we are.booooo to that! well anyway lots of people are setting their new year revolutions. well let's list out our revolutions!

i would wanna study harder :)
play more sports
get together with my darling sesy crew and catch up with their life etc.
shop more? =D
get closer to G-O-D! *amen* =p

MOREEEEEE PARTIES!
get slimmer/fitter/firm?

there you go.above all are my revolutions :) well i hope i can do it since i'm a very very lazy person and i can just quit half way =S oh well! til then peeps. loves <3>=D

cassie c:






No comments: